1. No disrespecting the Clan with unconstructive criticizm or insults.
2. No advertising, or promoting anything in the channel unless you are a member of Oo, or have a GM or leader's permission.
3. No wasting Oo names, or posing as Oo members. If absolutely nothing can stop you from making Oo. accounts, then so be it, but you will be banned from the channel/forums. Oo members may only have 1 account and pay 150 Oo pts to change theirs, or make an Oo. bot.
4. No spamming, loading, or flooding. Warnings will be given, and then a ban.
5. No fighting uncontrollably. Arguments are fine, but when it becomes a major disturbance, it will be up to the upper ranks to either pick a side and suspend that member until they cool down, or if neither is more at fault than the other, both will be suspended.
6. The Oo. account name must be the main account used on b.net. If a member isn't loyal enough to use the tag, that says they're not ready to be in a clan.
7. The member must be active either on the forums, in mapmaking, in the channel, or otherwise active with the clan. If they go inactive for over 3 months, they will be omitted from the clan, and may retry out later. Fifth class members will be removed after 2 months of inactivity.
8. There is no double clanning in Oo. You may not be in any other battle.net clans if you're in Oo. If you can't decide to be in Oo alone, then you're not dedicated enough to be in it.