1. Download the map and take the next available square. TELL US that you are editing the map then. DO NOT download the map and say you are editing if you plan to do it later. Download the map and edit it IMMEDIATELY. After three hours, the map becomes fair game and anyone else wanting to make an edit can do so.
2. You get ONE and only one square. There are 15x15 squares of 16x16 size, plus one taken by the beginning and one for the end, leaving 254 squares for us to fill in. If there is a lack of activity, squares shall be filled in by various members at my discretion.
Levels flow LEFT TO RIGHT, DOWN ONE, RIGHT TO LEFT, DOWN ANOTHER, then repeat. Fill in terrain where you would like your level to "end", so that it bridges to the next level. I didn't do it for you because you may want it to be at a specific point other than right in the middle.
3. You get ONE text message at the start of a square saying that you made it. At the end of your level, leave a trigger for the next player to start their level at. This trigger should add an appropriate number of lives based on the difficulty of your level. Though, I would prefer that people doing very hard levels wait until the end.
4. However we plan out the triggers, there's going to be a LOT of levels. So keep in mind we will need to skip around at times.
5. Unauthorized tampering with anyone else's level without a good reason results in your removal from the project, no questions asked.
6. Please use "MOVE LOCATION" as much as possible. Move some immobile computer owned unit for the "spawn point" to the end of the previous level, or whatever. A level for each location leaves.... two locations.
7. Use whatever editor you like... just make sure it doesn't screw anything up.
8. I need someone to color in the unit names that I've spelled out already.Expect heavy moderation of this topic simply to keep things organized. Your posts may not last.Project Status: 4 squares down, 250 left to go. Keep 'em coming! SEN_Quilt_Bound.scx
( 37.46k ) Number of downloads: 1