the stratosphere i believe is an area around the sun, or earth, not sure which one.
lemme guess the units..
* Lackey--The Lackey is a basic miner/builder unit. Use it in combat at your own risk.
* Gunman--Your basic unit, the Gunman is a weak warrior with a fairly strong attack. In groups, they can be devastating.
* Saboteur--Saboteurs, although weak, can slow enemy movement and disable mechanical units or buildings. They have an attack, but it's best not to make them need to use it.
* Starfigher--The Starfighter can only attack air, but it's fairly powerful and fast. It can also drop Watchers to spy on your enemies.
* Minesweeper Orb--The Minesweeper Orb is the bane of missiles and mines. When in Turret Mode, it's a detector with a rapid-fire anti-missile laser but cannot move. In Mobile Mode, however, if cannot do anything.
* Heavy Bomber--An anti-ground unit with a devastating bomb attack that requires ammunition. Look out for Starfighters!
* Artillery Ship--The cream of your forces, the Artillery Ship possesses huge range, power, and incredibly slow movement and reload. It can also target Nukes.
* AA Missile--AA Missiles are designed to take out enemy starships. Fast, with a powerful suicide attack, they are incredibly fragile but deal huge damage.
* STS Missile--Think an AA Missile, but it hits ground instead.
* Aeromine--A slow, cloaked mine that explodes big time when an enemy approaches.
* Cryomine--Another slow-moving, cloaked suicide unit that explodes. This time, however, it freezes all nearby units for quite a long time.
Starfigher: Wraith (haha spelling mistake!)
Minesweeper orb: Science Vessel ?
Heavy Bomber: Siege Tank
Artillery Ship: Battlecruiser